If you’re studying Spanish at SALT or you have taken Spanish lessons with us, we’d love to see you next Saturday 6th June, from 6,30pm. at our party. It will take place at the downstairs room of “The Cuckoo’s Nest” (69 Home Street, EH3 9JP).
Just in case you missed the news, let us tell you what we are celebrating.
1. We just finished our 5th year providing Spanish lessons in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic reason to toast with a glass of wine.
2. Over the last five years SALT has had more than 600 students. Another fantastic reason to have a second glass of wine.
3. Eduardo is leaving the business at the end of June. Jorge will toast him and both will have their third glass of wine.
4. Jorge is taking the full ownership of SALT from June. Eduardo will toast him and both will have a fourth glass of wine.
5. You’ll also have the chance of catching up with your classmates away from your teacher’s strict eyes; practising your Spanish and meeting new people.