Terms and conditions for Spanish lessons at SALT
Please, read carefully before confirming the payment of your Spanish course.
- All customers must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.
- Enrolment and full payment must be done before course starts.
- We cannot book any place before receiving payment.
- All materials and handouts are included in the fees.
- The minimum number of students per class is 4 and the maximum is 10.
- Changes of level are allowed in the first two weeks of the course after agreement with your tutor and only if there are places available in the group applied for.
- By starting courses with SALT you (the student) confirm that you meet the minimum technical requirements of the course.
- SALT reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
- Fees are not refundable under any circumstances after the first lesson.
- Fees cannot be kept for next terms or other services if the student has to stop attending a course due to personal reasons.
- When a course is cancelled by SALT, a full refund will be given.
- To cancel a place on one of our courses, notice of cancellation must be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the course. You will receive a full refund by bank transfer within 5 business days of written notice with bank details attached.
- No refund will be made for cancellations notified after the start of the course.
- No refund will be made for partial attendance or non-attendance.
- If you stop attending a course due to personal reasons, the fees paid cannot be transferred to other courses or used for other services.
You are not authorised to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of SALT on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.